Glass Insurance covers loss of or damage to glass windows, signs and counters at your premises. Glass cover is usually considered with other insurance types such as Fire and Theft insurance.


Glass Insurance may cover you for damage to the following:


  • Glass Windows

  • Signs

  • Counters

  • Display Cabinets

  • Glass table tops


For more information about Glass insurance, please contact your local Regional Insurance Brokers office or submit an online enquiry