general property

General Property Insurance provides insurance cover for the loss or damage of contents that move around, such as mobile phones and notebook computers. Standard cover is fire & perils, theft from locked vehicle or premises.


General Property insurance cover can be set up to cover the following:


  • Tools

  • Stock

  • Office contents

  • Mobile phones

  • Notebook computers


For more information about General Property insurance, please contact your local Regional Insurance Brokers office or submit an online enquiry